Leadtots is calling young women passionate about making positive changes in their communities, committed to improving their leadership & political participation skills and have strong desire to participate actively in politics or decision making in their environment to apply for the Young Women Leadership and Political Participation Mentoring Programme.
Young Women Political
Leadership and Mentorship Program
This programme is a 10 months training focusing on developing leadership and political participation skills among young passionate women.
• Empower the participant with improved leadership skills and advocacy skills to sharpen government and gender policies in the Communities.
• Give the participant access to a network of women in experienced in Leadership and Governance.
• Built capacity of effective communication, civic engagement and advocacy skills on issues of inclusive governance.
• Support for community development project that are sustainable and with a multiplying result.
• Improved capacity and Opportunities for engaging changes within communities and Government systems.
• Skills and abilities to communicate and advocate on issues of inclusive governance
• Interested persons must be female Nigerians between the ages of 18years – 35 years.
• Must be passionate about good governance and politics.
• A registered member of a Political Party and an active politician who is willing to contest in future elections is at an advantage of been selected.
• Must be resident in Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Taraba States.
• Must be available for mentorship and complete the programme within the 10 months period.
• Must be willing to complete the program (maximum of six months).
Deadline: 5th September, 2021