COVID 19 Intervention: Jalingo, Taraba State
Mr Nurudeen Mohammed Manzo in Jalingo Taraba State undertook a 2 days community project to address the impact of Covid-19 in Communities in Health Centers & Religious centers. The project captured the sensitization of the communities as well as distribution of some protection and sanitation items. The project covered six locations within Jalingo LGA of Taraba State, which were:
- Jalingo Township clinic at Sarkin Dawaki ward.
- Turaki ‘A maternity clinic (Danburam clinic)
- Umma clinic at Turaki ‘A ward.
- Jaji Memorial Hospital, Sabon gari, Kachalla Sembe ward.
- Nigeria Police Headquater’s Mosque, Sarkin Dawaki ward.
- CRCN Church, Sabon gari, Kachalla Sembe ward.